Sunsail Catamaran special discounted rate for favourite coastal activity!
Walvis Bay, derived from Dutch “Walvisch Baye” or English “Whale Bay”, is the meeting place of extreme landscapes – on one side, the Namib desert, most ancient desert in the world, and on the other side a massive lagoon & harbour flowing from the Atlantic Ocean.
- This uniquely beautiful landscape allows us to offer some of its most popular tours at the coast, making it a truly magical destination.
- Exploring the coastline of Walvis Bay, Namibia.
- This 3½ hour fun-filled tour takes you along Walvis Bay’s tidal lagoon, home to abundant bird life and marine animals, all the way to Pelican Point and Seal Colony.
- Whilst enjoying fresh oysters with some bubbly onboard, you also learn about the local ecosystem and have some interactions with “regular guests of our catamarans”.
- Complimentary snacks & drinks.
- Contact us at email@example.com or https://www.namibiareservations.com/activities/ac-details/2/ac-details/sun-sail-catamarans-dolphin-cruise