7 nights / 8 days
@ N$ 19 705.00 per person sharing (Selfdrive)
@ N$ 28 818.00 per person sharing (Guided)
Tour do need a minimum of 4 guests.
Valid until April / May 2017
A 8 day adventure holiday incorporating the very best of Namibia’s game rich plains of Etosha, beautiful landscapes of the Damaraland combined with breath-taking ocean views of the Atlantic.
After a night in the capital city start your Namibia Self-Drive Safari north to the Etosha National Park, famous for its game rich environments and one of the largest game reserves in Africa. Experience the amazingly diverse flora and fauna including rhino, giraffe, elephant and lion. Make your way to the Damaraland, the only UNESCO world heritage site in Namibia and the largest collection of ancient rock art in Southern Africa. Continue to the coastal town of Swakopmund; its colourful Germanic buildings are an architectural throw-back to colonial times. Take a relaxing boat cruise to explore the diverse coastal wildlife and get your adrenalin pumping amongst the dunes with an optional sky-dive, sand-board or quad-bike activity. Return to the capital city where you can do some souvenir shopping, or sample some of the local restaurants before catching your onward flight home.
- Day 1: Windhoek Suricate Town Lodge/Hotel Thule (BB)
- Day 2: Etosha Etosha Safari Lodge (DBB)
- Day 3: Etosha Etosha Safari Lodge (DBB)
- Day 4: Damaraland Camp Kipwe (DBB)
- Day 5: Swakopmund Namib Guesthouse/The Delight Guesthouse (BB)
- Day 6: Swakop mund Namib Guesthouse/The Delight Guesthouse (BB)
- Day 7: Windhoek River Crossing Lodge (DBB)
- Day 8: Departure
Short Tour Itinerary
- Day 1: Windhoek Suricate Town Lodge/Hotel Thule (40km) (Accommodation & Breakfast included)
Arrival at the International Airport in Windhoek, our Tour Guide will pick you up. Drive to the Capital of the country and to Trixi’s Coffee Shop for a nice breakfast and your “Meet & Greet. Afterwards drive to the guesthouse for the day. As soon as you have checked in your guide will take you to the car rental, where you will receive your vehicle.
In the afternoon you will have some time to explore the city.
- Day 2 & 3: Etosha Etosha Safari Lodge (405km) (Accommodation, Dinner & Breakfast)
Today you will be driving to the Etosha National Park and to the Etosha Safari Lodge with its lavish view, spacious deck- and dining-area and airy rooms with private verandas. It’s the place to open doors to the mystery and magic of Etosha the ‘Place of Legends’. Take this opportunity to be introduced to African wildlife from the comfortable seat of a game vehicle. Early morning or late afternoon visits. We can either arrange for you the Activities from the Lodge or you can drive through the park on your own.
- Day 4: Damaraland Camp Kipwe (312km) (Accommodation, Dinner & Breakfast)
Today you will drive to the beautiful Damaraland. You will find that the landscape it very diverse and interesting. Enjoy each other’s company and relax at Camp Kipwe which is lying in between the rocks, with sweeping views across the Aba Huab valley. The Camp is full of surprises, starting when the guest first arrives. It appears as if rocks have tumbled down the hill to reveal this gem of camp. The setting is one of intimacy and space. An inviting lounge area, where birds fly around to enjoy the water seeping from the rocks, a refreshing swimming pool nestled in the rocks and a scattering of bungalows complete this eco-friendly camp.
- Tag 5 & 6: Swakopmund The Delight (319km) (Accommodation, Breakfast & Activities (Optional))
Today after an easy breakfast you will be driving to Swakopmund, our Coastal Town. You will be staying in one of Gondwana Collection Lodges the Delight Hotel. Amongst the town’s captivating contrasts and old traditions, Gondwana’s Delight is a fresh breeze in the desert. Conveniently located within short walking distance of the ‘Mole’, this modern, uplifting and inviting hotel is the ideal base for your stay.
Every effort is made to surprise and delight guests with thoughtful touches and locally inspired reasons to smile.
- In the morning you will drive to Walvisbay for an early morning dolphin cruise or go on an adventures Sand boarding trip. There are many more things you are able to do in Swakopmund, which you can decide in your own time.
- Includes: transfer, light lunch & safety gear We offer lie-down or stand-up boarding. No experience is needed for either and 6 different slopes are included in the lie-down option. Speeds of up to 80km/h can be reached for the maximum adrenaline buzz. Stand-up sand boarding is snowboarding with a difference. Two slopes are on offer with various runs on either. Guaranteed to give smiles and to get the adrenaline pumping. An awesome full morning outing.
- From meeting with Pelicans to feeding Seals, and if luck permits, leaping Dolphins and shy Turtles all this and more on our morning Dolphin and Seal Cruises.Come join us aboard our 45ft Royal Cape Catamaran Silver wind or 60ft Simonis Catamaran Silvers and or on our 40″ Admiral Motorized Catamaran and experience the Bay in luxury, style and comfort!
Our morning Dolphin and Seal Cruises are from 08:30 (Check-in Time) till +-12:30. We depart from the Walvis Bay Waterfront and continue our route into the beautiful bay area, which holds more splendor than can at first be seen a shipwreck, lighthouse, oyster platforms, different bird species, seals and an abundance of marine life are just some of the attractions.
In season, the larger mammals like the Southern Right Whale and the Humpback Whales may be spotted and with a bit of extra special luck, the mighty Killer Whales (Orcas) might make an appearance.
All this can be experienced while comfortably relaxing in the saloon, on the trampolines or on deck, whilst enjoying a glass of Sparkling Wine and our delicious trade-mark snacks. Inclusions: Sparkling Wine.
- Fresh Atlantic Oysters served with bread, Lemons, Black Pepper and Tabasco Sauce Seafood Snack Platters Meat Snack Platters Canapé Snack Platter with various snacks Cake Platter with various cocktail cakes Soft drinks, Fruit juice, Beer, Mineral Water, Coffee and Tea
- Day 7: Windhoek River Crossing (Accommodation, Dinner & Breakfast)
Today is up to you when you would like to start driving back to Windhoek from Swakopmund; we have booked the River Crossing Lodge for your last day in Namibia. After arriving in Windhoek, we will meet up with you and accompany youto the car rental place to return the vehicle. Then we will transfer you to the River Crossing Lodge where you can enjoy a nice Sundowner overlooking Windhoek and the surrounding Mountains.
- Day 8: Departure
A Shuttle will bring you to the airport today, where you will then board your flight back home.
In the Price included
- 1x air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation according to program
- Food according to program
- Entries according to program
- Activities according to program
Not included in price
- All flights
- All Drinks
- Activities not according to program
- Holiday Insurance
- Food not mentioned in program
- Tips, Souvenirs and Laundry
- Change in Routes and Hotels according to availability
Please Note: There might be price changes due to seasons (High/Low), bookings(Early/Late).